Best of the ABA Awards
The Best of the ABA Awards are five best-of-competition prizes that will be awarded to the organizations that submit the best body of work to the competition, in their own name or in the names of one or more clients. The winners of these prizes will be awarded the Grand Stevie® Award trophy.
These awards cannot be applied for directly. Winners will be determined by a points system based on the total number of awards won in the ABAs, with a Gold Stevie win counting for 3 points, a Silver Stevie for 2 points, and a Bronze Stevie counting for 1.5. Points cannot be counted more than once in calculating Best of the ABA winners (i.e., points won by an agency in its client's name cannot be counted a second time in the agency's name).
Best of the ABA winners will also be awarded the exclusive right to use a unique Grand Stevie Award winner logo.
2016 Grand Stevie Award winners were:
Organization of the Year: CallidusCloud (Dublin, CA)
Interactive Agency of the Year: TopSpot Internet Marketing (Houston, TX)
Marketing Agency of the Year: Merkle (Columbia, MD)
Public Relations Agency of the Year: MWW (East Rutherford, NJ)
- Cisco Systems, San Jose, CA (52 points)
- Tied at 27 points: Jeunesse Global (Orlando, FL) and Lakeshore Recycling Systems (Morton Grove, IL)
- Accenture, Chicago, IL (22)
- Isagenix International, Gilbert, AZ (20)
- Tied at 18.5 points: Cigna (Bloomfield, CT) and John Hancock (Boston, MA)
- Tied at 17.5 points: AT&T (Dallas, TX) and New American Funding (Tustin, CA)
- SoftPro, Raleigh, NC (17)