Top 10 Reasons to Enter the Stevie Awards
Here are the top 10 reasons why your organization should submit nominations to one or more of the Stevie® Awards competitions.
1. Entering a Stevie Awards competition is a cost-effective way to thank and honor your valued employees and to build or burnish your brand.
2. The entry process itself is valuable. You'll research and write succinct, compelling stories of achievement within your organization that you can use in other ways.
3. Small companies have just as much chance to win a Stevie as big companies do. Every year, household-name companies such as Apple, Delta Faucet, and Ford Motor Company are joined in the winners' circle by small and medium-size organizations that are still building their brands.
4. There are scores of categories covering every aspect of business, from management and finance, to marketing and public relations, to product development, customer service, and human resources.
5. If you’re a marketing consultancy or media production company, your work will be reviewed and honored by potential clients, not just your competitors, and there are many categories for web sites and apps, marketing campaigns, video productions, and other media.
6. Many of the world's top business leaders will review your nominations during the judging process, and you'll have access to all of their comments about your entries.
7. If you win a Gold Stevie Award you’ll get to make a 30-second acceptance speech…before an audience of hundreds of executives from across the country or around the world…during a nationally-broadcast awards dinner…that will also be streamed worldwide over the Internet.
8. The Stevie Award is one of the world's most impressive trophies - it will wow clients, partners, colleagues and staff.
9. We'll promote your win across our web site and media. We get more than 70,000 visitors to our site everything month, have more than 24,000 weekly email newsletter subscribers, and many thousands of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter followers.
10. As an honoree you'll get a range of free tools that you can use to promote your award.